The Nigerian Police Force on Monday announced that the applications for the 2021 police recruitment exercise has commenced.
The force has opened an online application portal for interested persons for the preliminary stage of the recruitment exercise.
Requirements for application
- National Identification Number, functional email address, and valid phone number
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
How to apply via online portal
Once these requirements have been made ready, applicants are to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to fill and submit the online form.
All applicants are advised to review the information filled on the online form before submission in order to avoid mistakes and ensure they are correct.
The online application portal would be open for a period of six weeks starting from Monday, November 29, 2021 to Monday, January 10, 2022.
Upon completion of the application, successful applicants would be invited for physical screening from January 10 to January 24, 2022.
Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of Vantage News Nigeria or any employee thereof.