The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC), yesterday, released the results of the 2021 Senior Secondary School Examination.
Candidates who sat for the examination can now check their results via SMS or by visiting the WAEC portal, according to WAEC.
Head of the Nigeria National Office, Patrick Areghan, who announced the release of the result in Abuja Monday noted that the council could not have released the result any earlier.
How to check the 2021 WAEC result via SMS
WAEC said that candidates can send the following to short-code 32327:
For example: WAEC*4201001001*123456789012*2021
It noted that there is no need for space in the format above. In addition, the candidate will bear the N30 cost of the result SMS.
Once the SMS is sent, the result will be delivered via SMS to the mobile phone of the candidate.
How to check 2021 WAEC result online
Additionally, candidates of the 2021 WAEC examination check their results online. They are to go through this format as stated by the examination body on its result checker website:
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2021
3. Select the Type of Examination eg. private candidate result/school candidate result
4. Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
6. Click “Submit” and wait for the results window to come up
NB: The WAEC result scratch card allows for 5 uses only on the examination number.
Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of Vantage News Nigeria or any employee thereof.